Monday, May 21, 2012

Week 3 - Photo a day in May

Week 3 of my 'Photo a day in May' has seemed to just fly by! And here is a summary of photos from the past 7 days:

Sometimes just having to go to Woolies after work can be the straw that breaks the camels back! So when I had been complaining about being tired and stressed Joel said, I'll go to the shops and get stuff for dinner. That included steaks, salsa and asparagus (the crumpets are for breakfast!).

I highly recommend you try the steaks, salsa and asparagus. Take a steak (rump or something like that) and chuck it under the grill for roughly 4 minutes each side. Then, once it is cooked, spoon some salsa on top of the stake, lay some asparagus on top of the salsa, then top with cheese and put back under the grill until the cheese is melted. Served on a bed of sweet potato mash with some steamed vegies.....yummy!
I've taken to reading books on my iPad because they're lighter to carry and cheaper too! This is the second book in the Game of Thrones series and it is so good. Or WAS so good, I've already finished it and I'm about to start book 3! Warning: these books are highly addictive!

Isn't a KitKat just a great snack? I certainly think so!

I had so many options for this 'Something you made' photo, I could have taken photos of cross stitched cards, dresses I've made, scarfs I've knitted, cakes I've baked and decorated...and then I thought "what do all of these things have in common?" Answer: the mess I make while being creative!!!

A favourite place of mine really is when I'm sitting with both Joel and Winston - and since Winston has been so cuddly lately I've been very content.

Well let's be reasonable, no one can live without food. This was breakfast on Sunday. I boil the eggs, Joel does the toast. Works quite well really.
I really do stand in the world of eHealth. My role at work has just changed to focus entirely on eHealth and since the government is committing funding to support the implementation of its eHealth initiatives I know I won't be out of a job for a while yet!

There are only 10 photos left to take. I think I will save the next summary for once I've finished all 31 photos, and hopefully I can try to be a little bit creative for the final 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment