Monday, May 7, 2012

Week 1 - photo a day in May

Here are my first 7 shots from my 'Photo a day in May' challenge.

This one I was a bit stuck on - I had a look at some other photos after I had posted this and there were a lot of other things I could have done! Oh well, pieces of chocolate it is!

I really wanted to take a photo of a Nissan Skyline for this shot, but it was just too tricky to try and track one down, so you get a shot of the skyline on the way to work where they're building new suburbs in Canberra.

My description is too long for the photo!! This is 3. Something you wore. And this is the necklace that my sister gave me for my 30th. She has the other wing.

I always have fun at the hairdressers, especially when two stylists are blow-drying my hair!! It makes me feel very high maintenance, but it's fun!

This was a bit of a cheat - I had made and decorated this cake a couple of days ago, so when the 'Bird' photo came out I just took a photo of the bird on my cake, rather than trying to take a photo of a live one!

I wasn't really feeling very photogenic over the weekend (even though I had just had my hair done) so I thought I would take a photo of the 'You' I use when I'm making myself a dress. And yep, that is a big framed St Kilda thingy in the background - it's not mine!

My caption has dropped off again! This is 7. Someone who inspires you. There is a woman at my work who inspires me, but I'm not sure she'd like to have her photo over the internet! So I picked the other person who inspires me, Dita Von Teese. She inspires me for a number of reason including the fact that she always looks lovely, showing that she makes an effort every day. And also the fact that she's a natural blonde, but has chosen to be brunette, and you never see her regrowth! (I think Dita might deserve a post of her own soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment