Monday, January 2, 2012

Cross Stitch for JJ

My current Cross Stitch project is going to be a present for my fiancé's nephew, JJ. He is about 14 months old at the moment, so when I saw this in <i>The World of Cross Stitching</i> I thought it would be perfect for him....at least by the time I finish it! He'll be walking soon, and if I wait until his birthday, in September (I think), then he'll be able to use it for toys or crayons or something.

This is what it is meant to look like:
And this is what I'm up to at the moment:
I'm pretty happy with my progress so far. Since I've been off work I've been churning through them fairly quickly. I have probably only be working on them for a week, so with only three more to go then I should be finished pretty soon. Although then I'll have to do the actual putting together, which I think I will leave until later. I like to do some cross stitching while I'm watching TV so I'm sure I'll start a new cross stitch soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment