Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 1, 2012

This has been the first day of a new year, and this is the first blog post of my new blog. My old blog, which I started in 2009, can be viewed at www.duchess-theduchess.blogspot.com. I decided to start a new blog because, in a way, I'm starting a new life.

In the past six months my life has changed drastically.
Work: I stopped being an event coordinator and started being a team leader for eHealth and Pactice Support. One day I may write a post about eHealth and/or Practice Support, but it won't be today.
Love: I got engaged to the man of my dreams and he moved in and became a reality. The reality may not be the same as the dream, but I still like it and I'm very happy.
So you could say that I went from being a spinster shit-kicker, to being loved and in charge of stuff! Pretty good change if you ask me!

This has meant, however, that I don't find myself with a lot of spare time. Where my last blog had a number of posts about things I had made, I really haven't made many things in the past year. I am determined to change that because I really do like doing crafts and I enjoy it. It is also a great way to save money, either in regards to clothes or gifts.

The following are my goals for 2012:
  1. Exercise regularly
  2. Eat healthily
  3. Save money
  4. Get crafty
  5. Blog consistently
Hopefully you will be able to follow my blog and see regular updates. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment