Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bridal waltz - music suggestions

My fiancé and I have already organised probably 90 or 90% of our wedding to be held at the end of October. We're very prepared, just need to save the money to pay for it! One of the planning things that we are leaving until closer to the date is the music selection. We have started building 'wedding' play lists, and we have already chosen a couple of songs for different parts, but the Bridal Waltz I think will be a tricky one.
There are just so many options for the Bridal Waltz. And you have to decide whether you want to go for something slow, or up beat, romantic and sentimental or fun and light hearted.
Here are some of our options - feel free to vote...if I can work out how to do it, I might put a poll thing on my blog here.
A Thousand Years, by Christina Perri

I won't give up, by Jason Mraz

When you say nothing at all, by Ronan Keating
Just the way you are, by Bruno Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment