Tuesday, January 3, 2012

By Madame Clochette

For Christmas my sister gave me this lovely handbag. She makes them and sells them on Etsy - in her store Madame Clochette. I was going to buy one last year, but she wouldn't give me a family discount!! I'm glad I waited so that I got this one as a gift - its so lovely! It matches my engagement ring, and most things that I wear.
She makes them using bangles as the handles. This means you can put it on your wrist and keep your hands free for a glass of champage and a canape! Instead of having to hold your clutch under your arm and then drop it as you titter around in high heels....not that I'm often tittering in high heels, but it has been known to happen.

The bags are surprisingly small, but look at everything I fit in it:

And I could fit some more in as well! On Christmas day I also had a compact in there...but I wasn't using this purse. My friend Sharon gave me this little silver purse for my birthday and it fits my licence, key cards and money in it perfectly.

I am going to comission Madame Clochette to make a bag to match my Fashions on the Field outfit. But more of that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment